View Profile Sunshaft

125 Movie Reviews

As Gordon Ramsey would say: Finally some good fucking food!

Art was outstanding and tasteful, worthy of 2019, sound design and ambiance was great too, I would really want to full movie have some kind of comprehensive story. So far no actions scenes but ok for trailer. City introduction shot was really nice! In full movie I really expect not just generic boring action sequence like every mediocre madness parody has, but some clever combat ideas, and interesting/meaningful fight choreography.
Btw was this inspired by Dima Fedotov?

love that sword combat scene after he goes second time through portal cool idea with the wall of names too

Ellvis responds:

Thanks Sunshaft.

really fresh and fun to watch interesting story concepts and ideas, animation was pretty good too

thece responds:

holy shit,back from the grave!

15 Game Reviews

Best game

Now you know, how difficult is to kill all like in madness. great game, with great animation

way to baaaaad

just walking around... but 3/10 for effort

This is the best game ever!!!

Idea is genius, grapics is excelent, and physics is awesome!!!
I enjoyed every second of this game.

I really like level editor, that brings more and more gameplay time!!!

It was really fut to play this game.

and my level (I think it is really good level)

eNp1VkkOFDEM/AoPCK3ESxbNlSN8IQckbnAEi d9TdpZOD6COZpKKXS7bSc9ISHgkZA45znkKpP cwjN7xFJSD5g2lPYtv7g4NZo3DdJMSz70I9rW VyxzapodTUA7xnXiztQemFFRNc3wMhCAPPB93 StWGYrgCtjjcAkvgtIZHpmOY2YoVhzxxhYyta hMMGTmyGS9Pub3SiBX9QcThZNZLoKs1ZcnSsQ agXjTY5B78d13i0ZW0epM8RBlR3hKiIefJUud HHR/eqfoc7vx/L29CKPMRD7LCsO+duv414vPY jcS8Ukne+/sY+vry+8Onnz++fvj87de3768UX /GVGsJFfXFuVwERtwuVlRAv7dTqxQ61BbHSJT CTeKUF5XihV8RXWQjzNtpcKV5x8LdlRupmJFf d/EmNjF3MgFJptv+UUaurFSeddg10bpa3mbBB lC/aVlWNhoiuuqwQgNUz2AEoEtIxTzmKYSFju 9WSOhkXdYKJMZgZZryRbCpZvE5DBbrWPMc2Je BAH8ItMKpJ8cqLZJYkjTZNK7pwgSLqt3hRA0s VjrKtkt3AZq1Ybp6J1TBvTMQMuJYjnlUj8kUL Qk1MIeLpnW21gNzsPEwNpVppU/U675pABPqtB z3uaYk3YrV08q3cslHXvvKjMhqe2iE9jWOGnO 8mFC8A13iXxo6Rk5XDiEeK9ZAFI05HNn5g4yk c78JULO2bx2onR8snhItwe2YXbSf8NAOSdYcz ejaucmtS8RKj0qoPnXaE6sEO2lbuE4Or2mZdJ qSp4LLjZ2SsqNnV3ysrxVpUvInYtuceByDFFy +yzO0tZT1bs7pmol4tvG+6kduGho9YjLk4KhN 0l2hu/h5aaF0o7Irvzm9nMHJY4dbNzTxCwtw+
88KccpANPZKnh7BPEIy6d87mw13WxA11JuiWS sdC2rnI58JOoa4wHt5naPykHjOt/uYI5BJtZh pfvXf/vxBa5961dwHScyj21XGXU+odvzP4UbR aGoZTmnFQ8W7rw6j1P1N6xuQ=

116 Audio Reviews

My favorite too :)

I like this one

This is awesome, I want to remix this song!

10 Art Reviews

quality stuff

I really like design of legs, and arms.

and lighting rocks. what was your setup? I use vray too, and it can help me.

great

it is very good, but it looks like clay model a bit. maybe I would variate teeth because all look the same and use regular shadow, not red one.

and that blue specular on boots looks really awesome!

It could 2 hours

it is simple object, when I was modeling jack, it took me hour. what took you so long? it is simple model. still texutre on table could be better, and baterial of plastic too. 5/10 for effort

Movie VFX artist, 3d TD